Powered By Blogger

Thursday 23 February 2017

#2017prom #ukprom2017 #Bridal #Dartford #Kent #kentdressshops

I love this dress and i'll tell you why. 

First, the fabric rests beautifully on the body. It drapes but doesn't cling so it doesn't show what it shouldn't. 
I love the length because it gives it an elegance and makes me feel special.The slight bust detail is so unique and it adds to the beauty of this dress but it's not in your face (like bling). 
I have nothing against bling but i just love how simply elegant this dress is. If you like a bit of sparkle you can go for a silver statement necklace and a matching bracelet.

In a wide range of colours, as soon as you try this dress on you will buy it.
For those who prefer midi length , it comes in a shorter version.

I have seen this dress on different body shapes and its flattering on all. I am a pear shape and i know i look stunning in it :-) yeah i know i do!

Colours available : Red, Royal Blue, Navy blue, Black,Green and Pink

Price:39.99
Sizes 8-16

What do you think?

 

 

 



More Pictures on our Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :-)